Skip to main content
After Root Canal
- We have removed the nerve inside your tooth and sterilized the inside of it.
- For the next few days your tooth may show signs of discomfort but no pain.
- We recommend taking ibuprofen before the anesthetic wears off.
- If possible, use ice 15 minutes on/15 minutes off for the first few hours.
- Refrain from chewing directly on that tooth for a couple of days.
- A second appointment may be required.
- If the doctor has recommended a crown, an appointment needs to be made.