After Root Canal
- We have removed the nerve inside your tooth and sterilized the inside of it.
- For the next few days your tooth may show signs of discomfort but no pain.
- We recommend taking ibuprofen before the anesthetic wears off.
- If possible, use ice 15 minutes on/15 minutes off for the first few hours.
- Refrain from chewing directly on that tooth for a couple of days.
- A second appointment may be required.
- If the doctor has recommended a crown, an appointment needs to be made.
Smile Like You Mean It!
Committed to providing quality dentistry & optimal comfort to our patients with the skills & devotion of a caring, friendly, efficient staff & doctors.
Tampa Dental Phone Number 813-888-9004 Schedule An Appointment
Our office hours are Mon, Tue, Thurs: 8:00AM - 5:00PM, Wed: 9:00AM - 5:00PM, Fri: 8:00AM - 12:00PM